Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who's Byline?

It's me - Keni Taylor. I am posting these blogs and keeping you informed on the daily hulla-ballo at Metal Roof Specialties. I have been working for MRSI for almost 4 years now. I sell materials packages, answer the phones, type the contracts, keep the place organized and help out where ever I can. We started this blog to keep up with the times, but it is proving to be a great way to share what we know about metal. If you have any questions, feel free to post or send me an email at keni@metalroofspecialties.com. Let me know what you think about our blog...I'm pretty tough for a girl - I think I can take it!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Well, Keni was with us for almost 7 years and we miss her dearly, but she has moved on, so therefore yours truly is taking over!

I'm Haley and although not an experienced Blogger, I will do my best to keep you informed and interested!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I am planning to install a rusted corrugated metal roof and wall panels on a home in Arizona. Have enjoyed the blog along the way! QUESTION: In your experience what color screw best matches the final rusty appearance of IronOx, terra cotta or cocoa brown?

Haley said...

I am not familiar with a color called cocoa brown. Most people use a Terra Cotta color and are happy with the results. I like using the Zincalume or silver finish on the fasteners to give some contrast, especially for the walls, but that's my opinion! :) Good luck, I'm sure it will look great!