Monday, October 29, 2012

We LOVE Ralff's Materpiece (and Ralff too)

Could this shed be cooler? I didn't think so!  Ralff's artistic abilities and creative spirit really show through in this one of kind shed.  He used 26 gauge Skyline material for the roof and 29 gauge Norclad for the horizontal siding on the bottom.  The trim on the siding looks fantastic as a perfect compliment to the roof.   Way to go Ralff and keep up the good work!  We look forward to helping you find the perfect metal materials for your next DIY project as well!

2 comments:

Portland Roofing said...

Very nice blog, thanks for your generous info. More power to you!

Janey said...

I have to admit that I really do like this shed. It has some great artistic feel to it. Is that metal roofing on the shed? I have been thinking about replacing my home roof with some metal roofing in Toronto, but I want to research more about it first.